Update: Meeting Minutes are now posted in draft format.
On November 26th, we had our DRAPCE meeting. We were glad to see everyone in our packed gym!
While minutes are being developed, please see the below for highlights:
- The Chair passed around the year-end report, a review of activities completed by DRAPCE over the past school year. If you would like a copy please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The process required to make changes to the by-laws was reviewed, as this was the yearly AGM for DRAPCE.
- The Chair reviewed the roles and responsibilities of the DRAPCE executive before moving to election procedures.
- Thanks to the parent volunteer who conducted the election process for us. Congratulations and welcome to the new executive team. Names will be posted in the minutes.
- Details on the Milk Bags International initiative were shared, and will be announced at a later date.
- Information on proposed changes to the Physical Education Programming were shared.
- OAPCE directors shared the Dr. Ash health and wellness kit.
- Details to the changes in the EQAO process were discussed.
Meeting Documents and links for more information
- Changes to Physical Education programming
- Dr. Ash Health and Wellness kit
- EQAO Guiding Principals
- EQAO Key Milestones
- A Rite for the Beginning of Advent at Home
- November Agenda
- November Meeting Prayers
- Parent Partner